No Products in the Cart
What is BiogenicPet Vitality?
WHAT IS BIOGENICPET VITALITY RECOMMENDED FOR?
- Even if your pet is well and without pain, the general supplementation of the daily feeding regimen will assure optimal health, vitality and longevity.
- As therapeutic remedy for animals suffering from chronic inflammatory musculoskeletal disorders associated with pain, especially in cases of knee, hip and joint injuries supporting collagen production, faster recovery and pain relief.
- Supporting the regeneration of epithelial cells during dermal injuries in animals of any age, especially in cases of alopecia and hair growth disorders providing faster hair growth, fuller fur, and healthier appearance.
- Elimination of unfavourable physiological effects of stress, especially increased cortisol level, caused by internal (cellular) and environmental factors i.e. lack of space and mobility, separation anxiety, dog- and cat shows, and poor diet.
- Minimizing the side-effects of NSAID steroid and nonsteroidal drugs and protection of gastrointestinal tract during medication with steroid and non-steroid drugs.
WHY IS BIOGENICPET VITALITY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMINS?
BiogenicPet Vitality is the only feed supplement in Europe that contains natural growth-factors (standardized oligopeptides), not to be confused with growth hormones. It's active ingredient Humanofort is made in an ISO 9001:2015 Certified facility using pharmaceutical grade fertilized hen eggs.
The award-winning innovation of extracting growth-factors from the tissue of fertile hen eggs is protected by international patent and the only one-of-its-kind natural supplement that's clinically proven to have proliferative activity for different cell types involved in tissue regeneration in the body. Natural Growth-Factors such as Connective-Tissue-Growth-Factors (CTGF), Epidermal-Growth-Factors (EGF), Fibrolast-Growth-Factors (FGF), Nerve-Growth-Factors (NGF), and Insuline-Like-Growth-Factors (IGF-1, IGF-2) make the difference.
These growth-factors are responsible for early embryonic development and growth throughout full development of the body, but continue to fulfill a maintenance role of the skeletal, nervous, and endocrine system even as the body ages. Due to internal (endocrine) and environmental stress factors the animal's body loses its capability to rejuvenate aging cells and damaged tissues which in time leads to the development of chronic diseases and injuries.
The addition of natural growth-factors to the daily diet gives back your pet's ability to regenerate injured tissues and revitalize aged cells ensuring your pet's vitality and ability to rejuvenate. You can read more about the significance of natural growth-factors and download clinical publications in The Science section.
AREAS OF BENEFITS DURING ADMINISTRATION OF BIOGENICPET VITALITY
Growth-factors in multi-potent cells provide the benefits and are responsible for the formation of such tissue types which are essential for the health of dogs and cats. Among the benefits experienced by thousands of satisfied pets owners are:
- Overall youthful energy, improved mood, sleep, and appetite
- Willingness to move around and play in cases of very old and frail animals
- Amazing joint pain relief from serious joint, knee, and hip injuries
- Faster recovery from joint injuries and improved mobility within days
- Faster recovery from skin injuries and improved fur and skin within weeks
- Less anxiety from separation, lack of space/mobility, and being home alone
- Improved and more controlled reproductive biology and fertility rate in both sexes
- Improved skeletal and muscular volume, and improved body posture
- Improved concentration, agility, and performance of working dogs
HOW SHOULD YOU ADMINISTER BIOGENICPET VITALITY?
It is important to administer the BiogenicPet Vitality tablet twice a day: morning and evening. Your pet will love the BiogenicPet Vitality tablet for its taste so you can give it like a treat.
For small size dogs under 25kgs give one tablet of BPV SMALL twice a day (2x1 tablet)
For large size dogs over 25kgs give one tablet of BPV LARGE twice a day (2x1 tablet)
For cats, give one tablet of BPV CAT twice a day (2x1 tablet)
IMPORTANT: double to dose for the first week in cases of serious injuries and post surgery!